Monday, February 15, 2010

Wicked - April 2006

Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Chosen by: Angie
Location: Angie's house in St. Paul

We met at Angie's house. I can't remember what we ate, but I do know that she had a real yummy cake which had the Wicked logo from the playbill on top. Too pretty to eat, but we managed.

This is the exciting and far out "revisionist look at the land and characters of Oz." It is the first in a series and has been made into a Broadway musical, which is coming here soon. We are going to try and go as a group if we can get our hands on some tickets. For those of us that loved the Wizard of Oz, this was so fun to read. To see another, compassionate and human (kind of ) side of the Wicked Witch, or Elphaba, was fascinating. She is just misunderstood ;o)

I am due in a couple months and we know that we are having another GIRL!! Never having a sister myself, I love the idea of sisters! I guess we will be a house of princesses, tutus and drama! No one else is pregnant....that I know of ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment