Chosen by: Kerry
Location: Kerry's house in West St. Paul
Kerry's new house is adorable! It is all brick and has a pool in the backyard. It's like a little resort. She made butternut squash soup (Kerry), spinach salad (Christina) and desserts. I brought wine and had too much of it ;o) We left all the kids home so it was kind of fun to be with just the grown ups for the night. I was the only one to finish the book. It was a historical account of the last century in the American WASP summerhome. A slow, dry read. Kerry selected it because she has been going to the same summerhome on the Jersey shore w/ her family since she was born and has so many warm and fond memories of that place. She thought this book about encompass some of that, but it wasn't really that great. Kerry's stories are better ;o)
Attended: Shelley, Angie, Kerry, Ryan, Carolyn, Christina, Jessica T., and Jennifer. Ryan is really started to show and is feeling well. Jennifer gets married next month. Cody is one and a half already and doing great! Norah is almost 6 months old and sitting, laughing and is absolutely beautiful to her daddy and I. Angie is dealing with so much, the divorce, the house, the doubt. I wish I could make it better. It's a helpless feeling to see someone you love hurting like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment