Chosen by: Michelle
Location: The Happy Gnome
This restaurant was formally Chang O'Hara's. It is now much nicer and less smoky, and the food is still good. The limo was picking us up here after we had some dinner.
This book is a love story told as only Nicholas Sparks can tell it. It was a bit sappy, predictable, with lots of drama and it of course evoked some tears, but it keeps you reading and it's quick. Quick reads are great for this busy time of year. The ending is sad, but aren't all his books?
I announced tonight that I am pregnant with baby Shea #2 and due in July! Yeah! Matt and I are very excited. It isn't the easiest feat for us to get pregnant, so I feel doubly blessed! So only sparkling cider for me tonight.
We all had a great time, especially Jessica T. who got a bit tipsy with that wine we decided to bring. She was the token drunk of the limo tour this year. Since I was sober, I wrote down some quotes from Jess that night. "Pick the wine dammit!" I believe we were in the limo trying to decide which bottle to open, or at dinner trying to select off the menu. I can't quite recall. "What kind of president are you??" This was directed at me, and I forget the reference, but we were all LOLing as she was pretty out of character and sassy that night. This year we toured through the Edina area and the decorations are all so classy and beautiful. Those homes are enough for a tour with or without lights. Christina and I sat and had coffee with Jess after everyone else left. She wasn't quite ready for behind the wheel stuff yet. But our conversation got real deep and very interesting. We closed the place up and drank them out of coffee ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment