Monday, February 1, 2010

Tell No One - Jan. 2002

Tell No One by Harlan Cohen
Chosen by: Michelle
Location: Chang O'Hara's

We met at Chang O'Hara's on Selby on a chilly winter night. Carolyn, Jessica, Michelle, Ryan and myself were present. After a drink or two, Michelle announced that she was Pregnant!! I did notice that she was not drinking any beer, but didn't want to guess. Our first book club baby! How exciting. She is due in August I believe. Ah, the times they are a changin'. Congrats Jason and Michelle!

The book was a mystery about a dead wife haunting her husband and the husband needing to find out the truth about his wife's murder. A definite page turner. I normally don't choose mysteries or horror, but I do enjoy reading them. It's a bit fun to be scared in your room in the middle of the night, listening to every sound around you, just waiting for something to happen. Luckily, so far, nothing has ever panned out on my end...just a crazy cat or two jumping out of nowhere. But the beauty of book club is that you have to read books that you normally would not ever choose for yourself. You may like them and you may not, but it's always an adventure to find out.

I love Chang O'Hara's.

No comments:

Post a Comment